Friday, July 1, 2011

It's a prairie dog, a gopher, a groundhog

Me: Kieran, would you like to water the plants?
Kieran: Oh yes. SO Kieran goes out to water plants. He comes running in 5 seconds later.
Kieran: I'm scared because there's a groundhog out there. He might pop out at me." Me: He won't pop out at you.
Kieran goes out, comes back in. "Mommy, but there's a prairie dog out there. He might get me."
Me: We don't have prairie dogs.
Kieran: I mean, I mean, a gopher. The gopher might get me. He might pop out of his hole and bite me.
Me: We don't have gophers.
Kieran: I mean the groundhog. The ground hog might come after me.
Me: Kieran, the groundhog will run screaming away from you.
Kieran: You mean groundhogs run AND scream?
Me: Kieran, never mind. Just go back to bed.

Last time I let him get up to water plants!!! For the record, the sun still hasn't set and it's 8 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment