Thursday, July 21, 2011

Some Rambling Morning

What is the most awesome thing about living 1 mile from a Dunkin Donuts? You can leave to get a coffee and be back in 7 minutes when it all works right. Our intersection is near a light and I have to turn left to get to the light. It can take 10 minutes occasionally but not in the early morning. :) Providing the light is green, there is no train, the is no line of traffic trying to turn left at the intersection(have to cross that one too), there is no line in DD's AND the cashier isn't half asleep, you get a miracle and have the light for your left turn back home turn green just as you come out the parking lot (MIRACLE!!!!), and you don't have that guy going 5 mile an hour down the road, you can totally do it. Dave had 4 minutes until he had to leave. He was even so kind as to start my computer for me AND tell me where a clean dish rag is(I need to buy more) "IF I decide I want to do dishes." Maybe, just maybe I can do that. If I can get the kitchen cooled down.

In other random news it appears that this NON morning person is cursed with getting up at 5 AM every morning. It's an interesting thing getting up in the dark in the summertime and not something I really cared to know about on a first name basis. Coffee!!! Thank you God for yummy blueberry coffee and a DD's that has Decaf made even in the morning hours. No cracks about Decaf please. It makes me sad I can't have regular coffee. You know how much I miss out on???

Making a nice little push on my surveys these days. More on that on my other blog later. Mornings are a great time for me. I need to grab a pen and paper and start writing again. The plus to early morning is the kids aren't up.....oh never mind, there's a child. Well, it WAS fun while it lasted. Have a good day, and drink your water. It's going to be another humid day.

No comments:

Post a Comment