Wednesday, August 24, 2011

And She Scores!! Oatmeal

Rohanna is my picky eater. She always turns her nose up at oatmeal. Just ask my sister - she spoon fed her one day to try to get some in her. No matter what you do to it she whines.

Maybe my baby is growing up!! She didn't complain when she heard we were having it but that doesn't really mean much. What matters is when you put it in front of her.

I made it on the stove with water and threw in a handful of dried cranberries. Once it was done I mixed a beaten egg into it and stirred. Not fast enough apparently because there were those yellow and white little clumps.


I served her a tiny bit and the boys bigger servings, sprinkled a little raw sugar on top and added a moat of milk.

I cringed as I watched her gingerly put it into her mouth. Imagine my surprise when she said "Mommy, why did you give me only a tiny bit?" The child had THIRDS!!!

I will say it was pretty yummy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment