Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time

You know, a minute seems so small. Just 60 seconds, no big deal. An hour and a half just went by and I didn't accomplish much. I can't believe it went that fast!!! But then, the day goes SO SLOW. I feel like I just wait out the day for Dave to get home and it goes on Foreeever!!!

It makes no sense to me. If 1.5 hours goes so fast why does the day go so slow???

Take it up a notch. The day goes so slow BUT my kids are getting big so fast, and the year is almost half way done already!!! I just don't get this at all. I mean, Eann is SIX already!! Kieran is anxiously awaiting FOUR, and Rohanna is 18 months. I told her she was suppose to stay little longer but she laughed(for real).

When I am old, what will happen? Will I look back at time and wonder where did it go? Will I wonder what I did with all that time I had? I hope not. I hope that those slow days make memories for someday when I look back on how fast it all went.

Soooo, what memory are we going to make on this slow day??

No comments:

Post a Comment