Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rabbits

We have been invaded by rabbits...wild rabbits AND domestic rabbits.

Apparently the Latin American men "across the way" love rabbits......as pets. They have BEAUTIFUL rabbits...BIG rabbits......UNCAGED rabbits. My kids love them even though they can't touch them. I love them...just not in my yard. Each morning there is another one out there. I am pretty sure that mommy and daddy rabbit love each other waaaaaaaaayy-too-much because those rabbits are MULTIPLYING FAST!!!

I am not sure my poor little row of lettuce(7-8 plants) stand a chance. They are about 4 inches tall and I think the rabbits are gonna catch that beautiful scent of lettuce soon and my lettuce will go bye-bye.

Let me tell you, when that day comes.......

.....I WILL HATE RABBITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment