Friday, September 25, 2009

Deals, Steals, and Headaches

Starting off....I have a massive headache. You would think all my dealing today would override a headache, and yes, I have an over abundance of painkillers to choose form to ease this thing BUT I hate taking meds....any meds.

So, on to the stealing and dealing. I love taking my husband grocery shopping etc. when I get exceptionally good deals. His common remark when we leave is "Are you sure no one is following us out? It feels like stealing." Don't worry - it isn't.

Today I hit up Superfresh. I am sure their preferred goal was to get me in and get me buying other things....like meat(oh wait, I did), dessert, etc. Their deal was if I buy 1 ragu($2, 1 can't believe it's not butter($2- by the way, I LOVE their cooking/baking sticks), and 1 wishbone salad dressing($2) they would GIVE me 1 loaf italian bread, 1 fresh express salad mix, and 1 box of pasta. You got it - $6!!!!!! So I had coupons for the three "purchase" items - 1.00/2(2) and 1.25/2. I also grabbed a 2# roast marked down to 3.50. Including my extra purchases of sauce, butter, and dressing I came out $12.84. No dessert....OOPS!!!

I know what's for dinner tonight!!!

For lunch I am utilizing my ACME steals - campbells soup at hand and cinnabun snack bar. YUM!!!! I bought ten kelloggs items and 10 soup at hands for $8.40.

No comments:

Post a Comment